Saturday, October 28, 2023

Can You Handle the Pressure - VINES/GREENERY

Dear Ones~
  There's a new challenge over at Can You Handle the Pressure.   For this challenge blog you MUST use an EMBOSSING FOLDER on your project.  Heat embossing (with embossing powder) is permitted but only IN ADDITION to your embossing folder design.  Each new challenge will have a 'TWIST' which is optional ... your choice to use or not.

The OPTIONAL TWIST for today's challenge is:

VINES/GREENERY
 Here is my card:
I used an embossing folder by Altenew called Vines. It's just beautiful and I use it often. Here I used Stampin' Up Evening Evergreen card stock, ran it through my machine with the embossing folder, and then lightly sponged white pigment ink over the raised design. I LOVE how it looks, very elegant. The greeting is from a very old Stampin' Up set called Feel Goods. I'm sad it's retired because it's really wonderful. I left the paper in the die after cutting and sponged it with some Whisper Ink to create a border around the greeting. Gold acrylic paint dotted on the "berries" on the vines completed the look.

The Ingredients:
SU Evening Evergreen Card Stock & Ink
GKD White Card Stock
Tim Holtz Gold Metallic Card Stock
Altenew 3D Vines Embossing Folder 
GKD White Pigment Ink
SU Tasteful Labels Die
GKD Whisper Ink
SU Feel Goods Stamp for Greeting
Spellbinders Floral Flourishes Dies
SU Forever Gold Specialty Paper for gold leaves
Trinity Stamps Gold Baubles
Stash Ribbon

 
 If you head on over to the Can You Handle the Pressure Blog and play along, you could win this fabulous embossing folder, it's a beauty!!
Don't forget to check out all the beautiful cards the other designers have created while you are there. I can't wait to see what you create.

 
Until next time dear reader, ASPIRE to be INSPIRED!
Here's celebrating your CREATIVE MUSE.
judy

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful and creative Judy, so elegant with the gorgeous added gold, you create the prettiest cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! What a stunning card! Love every element! I'm telling ya ... your cards just keep getting BETTER & BETTER ... I find so much inspiration in your designs these days ... thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing card, love all the shine and that is a gorgeous shade of green, especially with the white pigment ink on it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yowza! That embossed background is glorious! The ink brings out so much depth and dimension! Gorgeous gold bow and gold 'greenery', how fabulous! Love all of the gold accents! This card is so regal looking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful love the design, and the fabulous colours ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sure is a beautiful embossing folder and I always love the look of white ink to highlight. The gold leaves are so very delicate and amazing. Perfect gold bow. Love the arrangement, and those gold drops are the icing on the cake!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous, Judy and prompted me to join in the fun! The background, the pops of gold and bow look terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't know how I missed this gorgeous card! That is my favorite embossing folder and I love that addition of gold. That sentiment brings tears and if awesome. I love how you combined so many products to make this amazing card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete