Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Double D - PUMPKINS

 Dear Ones~
There's another challenge up over at Double D, and this time the theme is PUMPKINS. A perfect topic for October. Here is the Mood Board for our inspiration:
 
 
 Here is my card:
This stamp set by Honey Bee Stamps is so much fun. There are many different pumpkin sections, each with a different pattern. You can build your own pumpkin with any of the patterns for a one-of-a-kind look. I stamped on dark chocolate card stock and gold heat embossed mine. I love how it turned out. I stamped the flowers on watercolor paper and colored them with Mission Gold watercolors. I have really been enjoying watercoloring lately.




The Ingredients:
GKD Dark Chocolate, Kraft & Ivory Card Stock
Honey Bee Patchwork Pumpkin Stamp Set
SU Cane Weave Embossing Folder
SSS Gold Embossing Powder
Mission Gold Watercolors
Gold Acrylic Paint


 
 
 
If you head on over to the  Double D Challenge Blog and play along, you could win this absolutely adorable stamp and die set. Isn't it cute? Also, don't forget to check out all the beautiful cards the other designers have created.

 
Until next time dear readers, aspire to be inspired. 
Here's celebrating your Creative Muse!!
~judy

11 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Judy! I love the gold embossing over the dark chocolate. It's so striking. Those gorgeous florals make the perfect bouquet to set inside as well. Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card, so clever to put the flowers in the pumpkin, I have this stamp set for the pumpkin and the stencil too, so now you inspired me to get it out and use it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG this is so cool ... I just love it! Absolutely beautiful my friend!!! Thanks for such amazing inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty and just delightful, Judy! Love that you used the pumpkin as a vase for the floral arrangement. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous pumpkin, Judy, and I love it with your beautiful watercolored flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can only imagine this card in real life. It must be amazing to see the gold on the pumpkins! I love the warm colors of fall with gold. Then you have done an amazing job on the water colored flowers. Very nice touch to the card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card love the fabulous colours here and that design is awesome ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty Fall filled pumpkin card, Judy! Love all the patterns and gorgeous colored blooms. Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. YOWZA! That golden pumpkin is glorious! The texture design is fabulous! And those flowers, such beautiful colors and perfect water coloring! Dare I sat=y, Falltastic? lol This is a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You make some amazing cards, Judy, and you're always inspiring me. I have to tell you I LOVE the birthday card you sent. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete