Saturday, August 24, 2024

Can You Handle the Pressure = LEAVES

 Dear Ones~
  There's a new challenge over at Can You Handle the Pressure.   For this challenge blog you MUST use an EMBOSSING FOLDER on your project.  Heat embossing (with embossing powder) is permitted but only IN ADDITION to your embossing folder design.  Each new challenge will have a 'TWIST' which is optional ... your choice to use or not.

The OPTIONAL TWIST for today's challenge is:

LEAVES
 
Here is my card:
Sadly, I am in need of a sympathy card.
 I love the autumn colors on this, and I think the recipient will too. I have used one of my favorite embossing folders by Darice, it's my go-to for all things fall.



The Ingredients:
Paper Studios Ivory Card Stock
Tim Holtz Kraft Backed Colored Card Stock
Recollections Give Thanks Patterned Paper
Darice Fall Leaf Embossing Folder
Tim Holtz Fall Foliage Dies
Stash Stamp for Greeting

 
 
 
 
If you head on over to the Can You Handle the Pressure Blog and play along, you could win this beautiful embossing folder.  Don't forget to check out all the beautiful cards the other designers have created while you are there. And I can't wait to see all your wonderful designs!!
 
 
 
 
 Until next time dear reader, I hope you "can handle the pressure"!
Here's celebrating your CREATIVE MUSE.
judy

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry the need for this card, but it is beautiful and will surely convey your tender loving thoughts to the recipient! I adore that gorgeous texture--on white it looks great! Your pretty leaves fill me with thoughts of pie baking and hot cocoa nights! It's a vibe, right? And that strip of pretty Designer Paper is a perfect accent, makes for a great panel! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card design! Gorgeous colours too and awesome embossing folder used.. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry about your need for a sympathy card. You made this with extra special care and I know it was appreciated by the recipient. Beautiful, Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE LOVE LOVE what you did here! What a fabulous design and I too am sorry about your need for a sympathy cards. That seems to be the category that disappears from my sale boxes the fastest these days! Fabulous DT inspiration!

    ReplyDelete