Wednesday, August 7, 2024

Double D - HARVEST

Dear Ones~
This time over at Double D the challenge is HARVEST. That time of year is fast approaching, lots of possibilities with this one. Here is the Mood Board for our inspiration:
 
 
This is my sample:
I have become obsessed with collage lately, and all things vintage, so I thought I would try my hand at that look for this card. Lots of ephemera from my stash, I had a great time putting this together.


 
The Ingredients:
GKD Gold and Ivory Card Stock
Recollections Give Thanks Patterned Paper
Altenew Twigtastic Die
Concord and 9th Layering Leaves Die for "Wheat"
Various Stash Ephemera and Labels

 
 
 
 
 
 If you head on over to the  Double D Challenge Blog and play along, you could win this totally ADORABLE gnome stamp set. Isn't it cute? I just love it!!!  Also, don't forget to check out all the beautiful cards the other designers have created.

 
So, until next time dear readers, ASPIRE to be INSPIRED. 
Here's celebrating your CREATIVE MUSE!!
~judy

7 comments:

  1. A beautiful mix of all your collage supplies and pretty papers, such a pretty fall card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got the vintage look for sure and I think it is a fun collage for this challenge. I love the background paper as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your collage creation, it's absolutely perfect! Gorgeous Designer Paper and you have added some lovely pieces of ephemera, I am so partial to tickets, must use them more often! And your wheat die cuts are the perfect topping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW what an absolutely awesome collage card! Love all the details ... beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Judy, you're speaking my language! You nailed the vintage, collage style on the head with this gorgeous card. I adore the ticket tucked behind the other ephemera and die cuts. I'm looking forward to seeing more of this style from you. You're a natural!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this vintage collage design and the beautiful muted colors and earth tones. So many wonderful details.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love Fall and wish we could experience it more down here. Your card has me dreaming of cooler temperatures. Nice job my friend!

    ReplyDelete